"14th International Conference on Engines & Vehicles”
from September 15th to September 19th, 2019
Island of Capri, Naples, Italy.
The conference that will revolve around the main theme of the engines and vehicles is organized by SAENA (Italian SAE section) with Clemson University International Center for Automotive Research – CUICAR, SC (USA), and Istituto Motori CNR of Naples (Italy).
The topics of the Conference for this edition will be the following ones:
- Engine Modeling and Diagnostics
- Engine Combustion
- New Engines, Components, Actuators, & Sensors
- Hybrid and Electric Powertrains, and Eco-CAV
- Fuels and Lubricants
- Exhaust Aftertreatment and Emissions
Prospective authors are invited to submit abstracts of 300 words for review by the Scientific Committee.
Abstracts have to be submitted online
We remind you that:
- English is the official language of the conference and only papers submitted in English can be accepted.
- Authors should prepare their papers according to SAE International format.
- Papers acceptance will be based on organizer moderated peer-reviews of review ready manuscript evaluating quality, relevance and originality.
- Papers have to be submitted in writing. Oral presentation is mandatory during the conference.
- Only papers presented in person by the authors will be inserted in the final program.
- The best papers will be proposed for publication on Journals after further SAE procedure.
The deadlines for the abstracts & manuscripts submissions are:
- Abstracts due to SAE: February 18th, 2019
- Draft Manuscript due to organizers: March 31st, 2019
- Final Manuscript due to SAE: July 1st, 2019